Free speaking session from the Crypto Asia Summit.
Day 2 Panel discussion
Topic: How to build an impact crypto Exchange
1. Beginning of this year, the price of bitcoin has penetrated $40K, raising the expectations of investors. What are your forecasts for bitcoin for this year?
2. Unlike 2017 bull market, one of the main reasons for the bitcoin rally this year is institutional participation. If elase, what do you think is the cause for the rally? How is your exchanges preparing for the growing institutional participants?
3. There is growing regulations around cryptocurrency gobally including FATF, especially regarding public stablecoins. On the other hand, there is much progress made on the CBDC by central banks. How do you expect the regulations to change this year?
4. In 2020, we have seen staggering growth of DeFi sector. What can we expect from the DeFi sector for this year and what parts of the DeFi do you think is needed for it to mature?
5. The U.S. OCC has shown surprising moves, such as allowing Cryptocurrency firm to set up bank, thus foreshadowing cryptocurrency’s expansion into the traditional finance system. How do you predict the finance to look like in the future?
6. SEC recently charged Ripple, causing major US crypto exchanges to drop ripple. However, non-US exchanges have been unresponsive, keeping ripple. What is the reason? How do you expect suit to end?