Free speaking session from the Crypto Asia Summit.
Day 1 Panel discussion
Topic: What is the next DeFi wave?
1. Is Defi a bubble? Is the bubble/wave past its peek?
2. Whats different from the ICO boom to the Defi boom? What did the industry learn?
3. Defi was around in the crypto space for a while before it became so big, any idea why? What was the catalyst moment/person/project?
4. Do you think Defi will see a wave of regulation now and how will that affect the trend?
5. What are your thoughts about the trend of “Anon devs”? Is it the future of defi innovation or just a regulatory gap and fad?